#141 - Johnn Mendoza, Kahlil Corazo, Mark Cortes
Every month, I have a Mastermind group session - it's a group of people who meet regularly to talk about our goals (business, personal, etc.), provide feedback with each other, and allows for accountability. It's been super helpful for me. This is a recording of one of our Mastermind sessions.
In this session, it's Johnn Mendoza, Kahlil Corazo and Mark Cortes (catches up in the one hour mark). Below is the shownotes for this particular session.
Mastermind - October 22, 2020, 2:30pm
- Kahlil: accessiblegenomics.com, progress with teaching online
- Johnn: hotel, biking, lifting, learning how to change breakpads
- Carlo: officially monetized in YouTube, social media client back
- Macoy: one of the few kept in job after layoffs, about to buy house, finished How to Win Friends
- Kahlil: MSc exams
- Johnn: distribute eBikes: changing perception of eBikes, reading, cardio
- Carlo: no help
- Macoy: still going through whole pandemic, chugging along (the ship is in the right direction)
- Kahlil: study, finish sem well
- Johnn: reopen hotel, go back to vlogging, 100km ride
- Carlo: 3 videos, 1 podcast, newsletter per week, social media work. Long term: bet on self
- Macoy: read more, learn more
- Kahlil: The Discipline http://metalbat.com/post/the-discipline/
- Johnn: denatured alcohol, foam cleaner, compost (compost, african night crawlers)
- Carlo: David Attenborough Life on Planet
- Macoy: why buy a house: worst case, I won’t be homeless. Tom Myers comedian
Where can you find them?
Kahlil Corazo - https://twitter.com/kcorazo
Johnn Mendoza - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPVxtHe_TV6QeGNTAdI0XRg
Mark Cortes - https://www.instagram.com/mellow_machine/
This podcast is sponsored by Bix Recovery Supplement. I’ve been using Bix Recovery Supplement as one of the key hydration mixes after a bicycle ride. It’s got all the good stuff in it – vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin E, Q10, Bromelain, calcium, magnesium, BCAA, potassium, iron and sodium. Learn more and orders yours at https://www.instagram.com/focusrecoveryph
Music in the podcast
Piano March by Audionautix
Support the show:
(1) Become a Patreon subscriber – https://www.patreon.com/zerothreetwo
(2) Share this episode on social media.