Kevin Briggs | Guardian of the Golden Gate
Since it was erected in 1937, more than 1700 people are estimated to have jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge, and just 25 are known to have survived, according to Robert Olson of The Centre for Suicide Prevention in Calgary, Canada. But one man has talked over 200 people from making that leap into the abyss.
I am thrilled to be joined by Kevin Briggs; former CHP Trooper, Veteran and now author and speaker. Kevin knows loss and trauma and uses his skills of empathy, understanding, and listening to help the hopeless take a step off the ledge and back to humanity.
- Website: https://www.pivotal-points.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PivotalPoints/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PivotalPts
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinbriggspivotalpoints/
- Book: Guardian of the Golden Gate: Protecting the Line Between Hope and Despair by Kevin Briggs: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0990437574/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_jx18CbACS5VES