Ask a YFP CFP® #55: Are there any tax implications for rolling over my old 403(b) accounts to a traditional IRA?
Welcome to Ask a YFP CFP®, a segment of the Your Financial Pharmacist Podcast! On today's show Tim Baker, CFP®, takes this question from Cindy in Albuquerque, New Mexico: Are there any tax implications for rolling over my old 403(b) accounts to a traditional IRA?
Mentioned on the Show:
- YFP Planning: Financial Planning for Pharmacists
- Free Guide: Should I Rollover My Dormant 401(k)?
- YFP 072: Investing Mind Tricks: How Behavioral Bias Affects Our Decisions
- YFP 073: How to Determine the Priority of Investing
- YFP 074: Evaluating Your 401k Plan
- YFP 075: DIY, Robo or Hire a Planner?
- YFP 076: Investing Rapid Fire Q&A
- Baker’s Dirty Dozen: Principles for Financial Independence by Joe Baker, MBA with Lindsey Jordan Baker
- Joe Baker
- Book a Free Discovery Call with YFP Planning
- Send in your questions here or to email@example.com
Disclaimer: This podcast is intended for educational purposes and should not be considered financial or investment advice as we do not know all the variables to one's personal situation when answering a question.