[BONUS] Ep 158. The You Turn Book is out TODAY! [Chapter 1 read by yours truly]
Do you feel stuck in your career, but are unsure of where to go next?
In this special episode, Ash sits down for a solo episode to share the beginning of her book on audible. This has never been shared before, and never for free. So you don’t want to miss out.
The introduction of her books breaks the ice on what it’s like to feel stuck in your career, to work in a male-dominated industry, and to face the intimidating idea of the unknown. Ashley has a way with words and her storytelling is something not to be missed! Whether she’s holding a gun in a third world country or sitting down in an LA coffee shop to meet with a client, it feels as though you are there with her on every page.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The beginning of the journey back to YOU.
- An introduction to the realities of the workforce and where you fit within it.
- The truth about “needing experience” in your career.
- What your core nature is, and how it fits within your career path.
- What it’s like to be a woman in a male-dominated industry.
Want to improve your mental clarity? Add a scoop of Pure powder to your morning coffee or tea! Visit organifi.com/youturn to get 20% off at check out!