E117 - Preparing for Explosive eCommerce Growth this Unique Holiday Season
In today’s episode, Joe and Christie talk about Black Friday 2020 sales in a seller’s perspective, contact-less delivery during the pandemic, packaging successful sales offer, and a sneak peak of WordCamp Austin 2020.
Listen in for more product positioning and business growth tips!
- Leave an iTunes review
- Email email@example.com for a copy of the latest WooCommerce workshop
- Tweet Joe and Christie
- Visit the WPMRR website
What to Listen For: Black Friday 2020
- [00:01:00] What kept Christie busy last week?
- [00:04:00] Content video course workshop at WooSesh
- [00:08:26] Signing up with video courses on Stripe
- [00:10:20] Stream recording online workshop tutorials
- [00:12:00] The WordCamp Austin 2020
- [00:13:31] What's new from Joe?
- [00:16:05] The new HR head at WPBuffs
- [00:20:10] It's Black Friday again
- [00:25:55] Contact-less delivery is gaining momentum
- [00:29:38] Product positioning, discounts, and sales
- [00:35:56] Packaging a successful sales offer
- [00:39:32] Create multiple touchpoints before selling your product
- [00:42:47] Deal offer timing: not too early, not too late
- [00:46:01] Product originality and standing out