MINISODE: Do You Need a Financial Advisor or a Certified Financial Planner™?
When you decide to get your financial ducks in a row, you probably start to look for help with a good old Google search. But when you look up “financial advisor,” “financial planner,” “planning for retirement” or any variation of your financial needs… you might get confused. Quickly.
Why? Because there are so many titles for financial professionals out there. Do you need a financial planner? A financial advisor? An investment professional? A money coach? And what are those initials after their names?!
In this minisode, Dustin briefly describes the different types of financial professionals and designations you may see and explains when you’ll want to call a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional.WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The different titles of financial professionals
- The designations and licenses that financial advisors may have
- What a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional does
- How a CFP® can help you
- The three Es of the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation
Watch this week’s episode: https://youtu.be/3UQ7soViuUg
Want more quick tips like this? Make sure you’re subscribed to the Wealth by Design podcast!
This material is for general information only and is not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual.RESOURCES & PEOPLE MENTIONED
- How to choose which financial professional you need: Episode 015
- Sign up for our free Know Your Numbers challenge!
- Check out our DIY Financial Planning Course
- Our YouTube Channel
- Schedule a free call with us — Are we a good fit for your financial planning needs?