MINISODE: Are You Falling into This Stock Market Trap?
Sir John Templeton, an American-born British investor, banker, fund manager, and philanthropist, said this on investing: “Bull markets are born on pessimism, grown on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria.”
He was named “the greatest global stock picker of the century” by Money in the 1990s, so we’re inclined to listen to his advice.
In this new minisode, Dustin breaks down each part of Sir Templeton’s quote. He also discusses timing the stock market, why it’s a bad idea, and what you should do instead.WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The “stock market trap”
- How fear clouds our judgment
- ...and greed affects it, too
- Pick a strategy and stick with it for awhile
This material is for general information only and is not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual.RESOURCES & PEOPLE MENTIONED
- More on fear and greed in investing in Episode 104
- More on timing the market in Episode 107
- Check out our new program, Wealth by Design™ DIY!
- Join the Know Your Numbers challenge
- Schedule a free call with us — Are we a good fit for your financial planning needs?
CONNECT WITH DANIELLE AND DUSTIN