14 minutes | Jan 4th 2020

Aspire to Inspire

Play
Like
Play Next
Mark Played
Whitney Breer - Keynote Speaker | High Performance Coach | Organizational Development Top Coach Award 2020 of German Manager Magazin Winner of Hermann Scherer Speaker Slam 2019 Top Rating at Proven Expert 2019 and 2020 Learn more about me at www.WhitneyBreer.com Or about what I can do with my team for you on topics such as organizational development, leadership development or coaching under www.GoLebenskunst.de -------------------------------------------------------------------Of the 30 million Power Point presentations given each day, studies estimate that only 3% are able to inspire and motivate the audience and get their message across. The remaining 97% fail to do so. To which group do your presentations belong? To the 3% or to the 97%?If you'd like to belong to the 3%, this podcast provides you with four concrete approaches to enable you to appeal to all of your audience members. Biologically speaking, each of us an innate preference for learning and absorbing information. We are born with these preferences and anything else feels weird or off and leaves us demotivated or confused. When a presenter addresses your particular learning preferences, you are easily able to absorb the information and grasp the key learnings and are inspired and motivated. When this doesn't happen, you feel lost, bored, overwhelmed or frustrated (or all of the above).One of the keys to joining the 3% group of presenters is to address all four learning preferences during the course of your presentation. And this podcast will show you exactly how to do that. ------------------------------------------------------------------ Competent, humorous and empathetic - so I pick people up where they stand. I inspire and motivate them to make positive change. My top goal as a speaker is to make sure that your event will be a success. As a speaker, I combine competencies and experience with humour and charm and ensure that the audience will get enthusiastic. As a successful coach and consultant for organizational development, I help you to achieve your goals as a manager personally and with your team successfully and sustainably. I am a native American, have lived in Germany for over 20 years and have inspired 90,000 people in 25 countries and motivated them to take their lives into their own hands. I have been able to globally accompany companies such as Unilever, BASF, Beiersdorf, KPMG, Essilor, Lufthansa, Plansee or Hirschvogel in partnership for years.
Play
Like
Play Next
Mark Played