67. Feeling Overwhelmed, Distracted and Anxious? Dr. Diana Hill Joins us to Help
Dr. Diana Hill and I talk about how, in our hectic lives, we can so easily get stressed, overwhelmed and disconnected from what is most important for us. Dr. Hill gives us many options for how we can use ACT principles for getting back on track when our thoughts and mental states aren’t helpful. By the end of the episode, you’ll find there’s a next step or two, that you might undertake, that can lead you to love your life more!
VOTING IS STILL OPEN! Wellness While Walking is up a recognition. Would you please vote for the show? In fact, we can do this daily until, well, who knows?!? Here are the links! I think you can say you already receive the magazine if you don’t want to get it, or can cancel at any time. You might find a new show to love, though!
Thanks again for supporting Wellness While Walking!
With my deep appreciation,
Podcasts by Moms: Vote Here!
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
Dr. Diana Hill, PhD and Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- ACT Daily Journal, Dr. Diana Hill and Dr. Debbie Sorensen
- Dr. Diana Hill’s website
- Dr. Diana Hill’s Instagram
- Dr. Diana Hill’s Facebook
- Dr. Diana Hill’s Podcast, Psychology Off the Clock
Other Resources - Compassion
- Wellness While Walking Episode 16 with Dr. Jill Stoddard on ACT and anxiety
- Start Where You Are, Pema Chodron
- Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself, Dr. Kristin Neff
- The Compassionate Mind Workbook, Dr. Chris Irons
Neither I nor most of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking, a walking podcast.