65. Autoimmunity and Healing Potential: A Conversation with Julie Michelson
Healing from autoimmune and chronic disease is the subject of my conversation with Julie Michelson. We talk about how Julie approaches making changes with her clients, and she sheds light on how many diagnoses have similar underlying causes. We move to what we can do to take our power back if we have a chronic disease, or how we can examine our lifestyle habits to try to avoid developing one. The overarching theme of this episode is hope! Join us and be amazed!
VOTING FOR WELLNESS WHILE WALKING IS STILL OPEN! Wellness While Walking is up for 2 awards! Would you please vote for the show? In fact, we can do this daily until, well, who knows?!? Here are the two links! I think you can say you already receive the magazine if you don’t want to get it, or can cancel at any time. You might find a new show to love, though!
Here the links are, and thanks again for supporting Wellness While Walking!
With my deep appreciation,
Podcasts by Moms:
Hot 50 Podcasts:
LET’S TALK THE WALK!
- Wellness While Walking Facebook page
- Wellness While Walking on Instagram
- Wellness While Walking on Twitter
- Wellness While Walking website for show notes and other information
- Coach Carolyn on Clubhouse: @stepstowellness
- A private Facebook group
- Another, separate site
- Occasional Zoom calls
- Regular Zoom calls
- Other ideas!
- Special Request: Weigh in on where you’d like to see a Wellness While Walking community, if at all! Thanks to those who replied!
RESOURCES AND SOURCES (some links may be affiliate links)
Julie Michelson, Nationally Board Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach
- Link to Julie’s FREE 5 Day Mini-Challenge, her Take Back Your Power Method, which will give participants tools to reclaim their power and begin healing – CLICK HERE
- Julie Michelson Coaching on Facebook
- Julie Michelson on Instagram
- Julie Michelson’s Website
More About Autoimmunity
- Autoimmune Disease: Why Is My Immune System Attacking Itself? hopkinsmedicine.org
- The Autoimmune Solution, Amy Myers, MD
- The Paleo Approach: Reverse Autoimmune Disease and Heal Your Body, Sarah Ballantyne.
- The Autoimmune Wellness Handbook, Mickey Trescott and Angie Alt
- The Autoimmune Fix, Tom O’Bryan, MD
Clubhouse: The New App and Platform
- Clubhouse is currently open with an invitation and on an iOS device
- Write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in an invitation!
Neither I nor most of my podcast guests are doctors or healthcare professionals of any kind, and nothing on this podcast or associated content should be considered medical advice. The information provided by Wellness While Walking Podcast and associated material, by Whole Life Workshop and by Bermuda Road Wellness LLC is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment, and before undertaking a new health care regimen, including walking.
Thanks for listening to Wellness While Walking,
a walking podcast.