The Mad Scientist of Multifamily with Neal Bawa
Let's dive right in and learn from The Mad Scientist how technology can change the real estate game.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 08:47] Opening Segment
- I introduce guest, Neal Bawa, to the show
- How he got the nickname "The Mad Scientist of Multifamily."
[08:48 – 22:00] The Mad Scientist of Multifamily
- Neal talks about the types of technology he is utilizing in his real estate career
- Quick plug to Real Estate Connections – Virtual Meetup
- The future of technology and real estate
[22:01 – 30:04] The FINAL FOUR
- Quick plug to my podcast producers, STREAMLINED PODCASTS
- Use Promo Code: Weiss for 20% OFF on your first month
- What's the worst job that you ever had?
- "My first job was at a canteen in India and was basically repeating the same stuff over and over again."
- What was the book that has given you a paradigm shift?
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- What skill or talent would you like to learn?
- I'd like to become better at one-on-one conversations where I'm not talking about business
- What are some things besides real estate and data and science that you are passionate about?
- Growing tomatoes
- What does success mean to you?
- Success means freedom inside of your mind
- Final words from Neal and me
"You've got to be nuts to fail so often and still be okay with it and not have it bother you." – Neal Bawa
"Systems are the key to everything. The least sexy things in life are the most sexy things in life." – Neal Bawa
You can connect with Neal on LinkedIn and Instagram. If you are interested in investing in multifamily real estate and want expert advice, visit their website https://www.grocapitus.com/author/neal/. Visit Multifamily University's website https://multifamilyu.com/ for free webinars and training on multifamily real estate.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:
None of this could be possible without the awesome team at Buzzsprout. They make it easy to get your show listed on every major podcast platform.Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)