Take Control of Your Retirement Account with Bernard Reisz
Bernard Reisz is the founder of ReSure Financial. Bernard is someone who lives his life, helping people with their Self-Directed Retirement Accounts and empowering others to take control of their financial situations.
[00:01 – 12:46] Take Control of Your Retirement Account
- Bernard shares what brought him to the path of helping people in the retirement space.
- The story behind why he started ReSure Financial
- Facts about retirement accounts
- The yeses and noes
- Are you signing up for the right one?
[12:47 – 19:27] Starting ReSure Financial
- Bernard talks about the challenges they faced when they just started ReSure Financial.
- Kickstart the process with your emotions but analyze it with your minds.
- Are you confused about the differences between the different types of self-directing retirement accounts? Check out ReSure’s website! See the links below.
[19:28 – 27:04] THE FINAL FOUR
- What’s the worst job that you ever had?
- Doing due diligence for a firm when I was just starting my career.
- What’s a book you’ve read that has given you a paradigm shift?
- What is a skill or talent that you’d like to learn?
- Is it really important for every one of us to master certain skills?
- What does success mean to you?
- “Being able to live life in alignment with real values.”
- “Be able to say that I’m living each moment in alignment with the ultimate purpose.”
- Connect with Bernard online. See the links below.
- Final thoughts
“You have to know every component of a financial profile. If you only understand the tax part, you’re gonna miss things. If you only understand the investing side, you’re gonna miss things. If you only know insurance, you’re gonna miss things. It’s really about being able to take a holistic and integrated approach and only then can you really get things to where they have to be optimally.” – Bernard Reisz
“The emotion is the catalyst, but let’s analyze [things] with our minds. Because ultimately there’s a technical aspect to it, so we need the emotions to kickstart the process, but then we have to let our minds take over and to assess and analyze choices and make the smartest decisions that we can.” – Bernard Reisz
You can connect with Bernard and ReSure at https://www.401kcheckbook.com/ and https://www.agentfinancial.com/ or do a simple google search for ‘Bernard Reisz to find related content about Bernard.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:
None of this could be possible without the awesome team at Buzzsprout. They make it easy to get your show listed on every major podcast platform.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)