Conquering Foreign Land with Krishan (Kay Kay) Singh
Today I had the pleasure of speaking with the entrepreneur, and founder and CEO of Grow Rich Capital, Krishan Singh.
Let’s dive into Krishan’s story of how he paved his way to success in a foreign land.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 08:08] Conquering Foreign Land
- I introduced guest Krishan “Kay Kay” Singh into the show
- Krishan talks about his background and how his journey began
- Moved to the USA with his family
- Started as a software engineer
[08:09 – 16:31] Investing in Multifamily Real Estate
- Krishan shares how he got into multifamily real estate investing
- Krishan talks about investing in real estate back in India
- Krishan shares about the challenges he faced in multifamily
[16:32 – 22:34] Transition to Gas Stations
- Krishan walks us through his ventures in gas stations
- “We buy the businesses first, then the real estate.”
- Krishan talks about how he helped others get into this business
[22:35 – 35:53] The FINAL FOUR
- Quick plug to my podcast producers, STREAMLINED PODCASTS
- Use Promo Code: Weiss for 20% OFF on your first month
- What’s the worst job that you ever had?
- The first four months of working at night in a gas station
- What was the book that has given you a paradigm shift?
- Escape by Anik Singal
- What is a skill or talent that you would like to learn?
- I started data visualization, advanced excel, and teaching my son multifamily
- Krishan explains to us what data visualization is
- What does success mean to you?
- Helping others to be successful too
- Krishan talks about a charity program they manage
- Offers free coaching for health professionals during this pandemic
- Final words from me
“I think in this business you do have problems, have a hard time finding good deals, and people when they make-up their OMs they look very nice and a lot of times they are not. So, I had to learn all that to make sure that those rosy pictures are really rosy.” – Krishan Singh
“Giving back is the key to success.” – Yonah Weiss
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Be sure to follow me on the below platforms:
None of this could be possible without the awesome team at Buzzsprout. They make it easy to get your show listed on every major podcast
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/weissadvice)