#273 Cassandra Ferrara - Beyond Survival: Self Love & Compassionate Parenting
Cassandra Ferrara is a Silicon Valley Tech Executive and Intuitive Life Coach. With a background from small startups to large companies like Google, Cassandra brings a unique perspective to the businesses and people she works with. As a survivor of trauma and assault, she makes it her mission to help other people succeed where they want to most while they live a fulfilling and balanced life. Listen as Cassandra opens up to Lance about her childhood, the loss she and her family have faced in the past year, and the importance of letting kids feel comfortable with voicing how they’re feeling without scolding them.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:13:33] Cassandra’s Journey
- [00:26:26] Did Cassandra Face Racial Challenges?
- [00:38:02] How Has 2020 Impacted Cassandra?
- [00:58:10] Biggest Challenge As A Parent
- [01:02:25] Has Telling A New Story Been Challenging?
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Cassandra answers with, “Being able to recognize your emotions will allow you to shift from negative too positive.”
Connect with Cassandra Ferrara
2. Want to work with Cassandra? Check out her services here
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!