#267 Lance W Essihos - My Journey in Sedona, Arizona
Returning to Canada, Lance shares his trip to Aubrey Marcus’ Fit For Service Mastermind in Sedona, Arizona. From airport mishaps to Ubering to Sedona, Lance talks about overcoming every obstacle that has the potential to throw you off your game. With ecstatic dancing, sacred masculine, and sacred feminine workshops, Lance reveals the exercises and workshops that allowed him to heal himself and experience deep epiphanies.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:01:41] The Final Summit
- [00:02:49] Airport Woes and Travelling In A Pandemic
- [00:06:46] Masterminds, Workshops, and Powerful Lessons
- [00:23:50] Soul Wander and Messages From Cactus'
- [00:35:11] Tackling Your Ego Head-On With DMT
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
“Get self-aware on where you need to grow. Ask for help, start a daily routine, meditate, do breath-work, these are all so important and will help change your life.”
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!