#265 Maxine Cunningham - Pick My Brain & How to Capitalize On The New Economy
Returning guest Maxine Cunningham joins Lance again to pick listeners’ brains!
Maxine helps smart and ambitious people from all around the world creatively package, price, and sell knowledge they already have. Using new and creative ways on your own independent terms, Maxine created a tool she built called Pick My Brain. Maxine’s mission is to onboard the world's brains and make them move creatively available, accessible, and useful to society. Her vision is to make it as easy to buy knowledge from someone as it is to buy a product online.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:16] Compounding Relationships and Why You Should Invest In Connections
- [00:12:21] Cleaning Up Our Act And Plastic's Damage On The Environment
- [00:15:51] Motivate Good Behaviour and Setting Conversational Goals
- [00:27:01] PickMyBrain & Why It Stands Out From The Others
- [00:53:39] Monetary Value of Human Connection
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Maxine answers, “As I get older, I realize that the constant desire to evolve who you are is the most precious characteristic in a person.”
Connect with Maxine Cunningham:
2. Pick your brain at PickMyBrain.com
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!