#264 Mark & Crystal Hansen - Ask! The Bridge From Your Dreams To Your Destiny
In this episode, Lance had the pleasure of speaking with World Best Selling Authors, Mark and Crystal Hansen. Mark is affectionately called America’s “Ambassador of Possibility,” is the co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul, along with Jack Canfield and he’s also a sought-after keynote speaker, bestselling author and marketing maven. Crystal is an international speaker, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and entrepreneur. Her expertise is in the field of human potential. Listen as Mark and Crystal share with Lance the impacts of the pandemic, their journeys to where they are today and the reasons behind writing their new book, “Ask! The Bridge From Your Dreams To Your Destiny.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:38] The 2020 Journey
- [00:22:20] Why Did Mark Choose Entrepreneurship?
- [00:25:05] The Chicken Soup For The Soul Journey
- [00:28:06] Steps To Writing A Book
- [00:37:01] How Did Mark & Crystal Meet?
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU🥇
Crystal answers with, “Life is never over. There’s always a new beginning.”
Mark answers with, “There’s always a silver lining.”
Connect with Mark & Crystal Hansen:
2. Find Mark on his website
3. Watch Mark on YouTube
4. Find Crystal on her website
5. Watch Crystal on YouTube
6. Get your copy of “Ask!: The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny” then visit http://askthebookclub.com/ for new levels of asking!
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!