#260 Justin Caffrey - How To Transform Your Life After Losing A Loved One
A recognized thought leader in Mindfulness, Resilience, and Wellbeing. A Proven Multi-Business Entrepreneur in different sectors and countries. A Certified Investment Fund / Hedge Fund Director and Private Equity Professional. The All Ireland All-Star Thought Leader in Personal Development in 2019 & 2020. Listeners, let us introduce you to Justin Caffrey.
In this episode, Lance and Justin get into a deep conversation regarding challenges with drinking, parenting, the many adversities both Justin and Lance have faced, suicidal thoughts, and Justin’s journey into Buddhism and veganism. This is an episode you won’t want to miss.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:10:09] Justin’s Story
- [00:31:26] What Did Justin Learn From The Adversities He Faced?
- [00:36:42] From Then To Now
- [00:59:40] Transformation Into Buddhism & Mindfulness
- [01:17:20] Switch To Vegan
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Justin answer’s with, “Life isn't going to be easy. Just take it one day at a time.”
Connect with Justin Caffrey:
2. Find Justin on his website
3. Subscribe to Justin’s YouTube Channel
3. Schedule your FREE 30 Minute Discovery Session
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!