Episode 35: Kenya Beech
Kenya Denise is a young believer in Christ with a passion for changing the standard of beauty through the transparency of her own story and as a licensed Esthetician in Chicago, IL. She recently launched her skincare business Unfading Beauty Skin Care with the mission to encourage beauty from the inside out through skincare services, products, and knowledge.
In today’s episode, Kenya shares how the seeds of colorism planted a belief in her mind that her skin color was not beautiful. These seeds led to unhealthy relationships, low self-esteem, and constant comparison. Kenya shares how God has led her on a journey of unpacking this lie and affirming her value in Him.
Connect with Kenya on:
- Book a Virtual Skin Consultation
- Purchase Unfading Beauty Skin Care Products
- Unfading Beauty Skincare Instagram
- Kenya’s Personal Instagram
- Email Kenya at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Social Dilemma
- Kenya's YouTube Video: Insecurity, Make Up & God
- Scriptures Mentioned: 1 Peter 3:3-4, Ezekiel 28:11-19
- This Week’s Belt of Truth: 1 Peter 3:3-4