Episode 30: Barb Raveling
Romans 12:2 instructs us to be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Have you ever wondered how to renew your mind and what steps to take? Today, I interview Barb Raveling author of The Renewing of the Mind Project. Her book provides practical tools like truth journaling to help you experience a transformed mind. Barb shares how renewing her mind helped her walk in freedom from emotional eating and fear of rejection.
Barb Raveling is the author of six books and Bible studies including Freedom from Emotional Eating, Freedom from Procrastination, and the Renewing of the Mind Project. She is also the host of the Christian Habits Podcast and the Taste for Truth Podcast. She and her husband have been married for 38 years and have four adult children.
Connect with Barb at:
- Website: https://barbraveling.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BarbRaveling
- Podcasts: Christian Habits Podcast and Taste for Truth
- Truth Journaling
- Barb’s Books: Taste for Truth, Freedom from Emotional Eating, I Deserve a Donut, The Renewing of the Mind Project, Freedom from Procrastination, RALLY: A Personal Growth Bible Study
- Scriptures Mentioned: 2 Corinthians 10: 3-5
- This Week’s Belt of Truth: God is Enough. I don’t need my own glory, I can rest in His glory. - Barb Raveling
Want to contact me?