Episode 27: Crowd Control
My Stewardship series continues with a discussion on the importance of stewarding our relationships.
I identify 5 toxic relationships that we need to get rid of or create distance in:
- Partners in Crime
- Glass Ceiling Relationships
- Energy Suckers
- Foot on the Neck Relationships
In the second half, I use Jesus as a model to help us navigate and manage the relationships in our lives.
- Domestic Violence Hotline
- Refining Wealth with Patrice Washington Podcast
- Michael Hyatt & Co. The Leadership Strategy of Jesus
- Scriptures Mentioned: Matthew 17, Mark 9, Mark 14:32-42, Proverbs 27:5-6, Luke 10:1-2
- This Week’s Belt of Truth: Proverbs 27:17