Episode 26: Can anything good come out of Samaria?
I am kicking off a new series called Stewardship. This week, I talk about how we are called to steward our story and our beginnings. The woman at the well in John 4 teaches us how to own our stories and boldly testify about what God has done in our lives. What could happen if you took authority over your story? What if God used your story to save someone? What could happen?
- *Note: In this episode, I mentioned that Judea was located in the North but it is not. Galilee was located in the North and Judea was located in the South.
- My Instagram Post about Sheila Walsh
- Chrystal’s Chronicles Podcast with Sheila Walsh
- Jesus and Women by Kristi McLelland
- Scriptures Mentioned: John 4, Genesis 38
- This Week’s Belt of Truth: Isaiah 62:3-5
Want to contact me?