Episode 21: Unashamed to Dream (Jamie Miller- Pt I)
Meet Jamie Miller! Jamie and I met in life coaching school and instantly connected. Jamie shares her journey of dropping shame and how she learned to embrace who God created her to be. Listen as Jamie shares how God freed her from shame and allowed her to dream again.
Jamie is married to her high school sweetheart, Garrett, and has three children. She is professionally trained from the Christian Coach Institute, an International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited program. In addition to her professional certification training, she also has degrees in Education as well as Supply Chain Management and loves learning and researching pretty much everything.
Jamie is passionate about helping women understand their true identity and live abundantly in their God-given purpose.
Connect with Jamie at:
- Website: Counter Culture Coaching & Consulting
- Facebook: Counter Culture Coaching and Consulting
- Instagram: @counter_culture_coaching
- What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst
- Little Confirmations Everywhere by Jamie Miller (The quote I read)
- On Being Found: What If You Were Never Really Lost? by Jamie Miller (Fig leaves)
- What you MAGNIFY will MULTIPLY by Jennifer Allwood
- Scriptures Mentioned: Haggai 1:6