Ep 219 - Russian Digital Nomads in Sri Lanka, Coliving and Seasonal Business
Nikita Kuimov and Anastasia Klimova-Kuimova are the founders of Smena Station, a company that offers a new standard of living and productivity for those who work remotely. They have several network hubs located in countries like Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Montenegro, Portugal, Russia, USA, Malta, and Thailand.
During this episode, Nikita and Anastasia will share how they created a global community with digital nomads. Find out the ways this platform can benefit you to better live, work and relax with others. Learn behind the scenes insight like how they promote a new project, structure the framework, manage multiple locations, and find work during the low season.
- 01:27 - What does Smena & why Weligama, Sri Lanka
- 06:05 - Being mindful and preserving the local culture
- 14:59 - Creating a global community with like-minded people
- 21:14 - Traveling and living in the seasons
- 24:25 - “You can not spend more than 30 days straight on a beach doing nothing” - Anastasia
- 25:41 - The benefits of a seasons business and winter traveling
- 31:22 - Embracing the diversity of a coworking villa vs. Remote Year
- 34:53 - The pros and cons to a seasonal business
- 43:34 - Being with a partner 24/7
- 47:58 - The next level in Coworking
- 52:11 - Starting a business with FREE promotions
Enjoy this episode? Share it with friends!