Created with Sketch.
The Trademark Counsel Podcast
8 minutes | Aug 30, 2021
7. How to Determine Your Trademark Branding Strategy on the Front End
17 minutes | Aug 24, 2021
6. The DuPont Factors and the "Confusingly Similar" Analysis in Trademark Cases
9 minutes | Aug 23, 2021
5. Acronyms, the TTAB, and Disclaimer of Merely Descriptive Terms
7 minutes | Aug 10, 2021
4. DMCA and Take Down Notices
Want to know more about protecting copyrighted material online? Today's episode of DPS Legal Counsel's podcast, "Trademarks and Copyrights and Domain Names - Oh My!" focuses on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and Take Down Notices. By way of illustration, I talk about the recent dustup between the online video game streamer, xQc, Twitch, and the International Olympic Committee, centered around an Olympic badminton match in the just-completed Tokyo Olympics.
17 minutes | Aug 10, 2021
3. What does "likelihood of confusion" mean in the context of trademark applications and registration?
11 minutes | May 5, 2021
2. Why Business Owners Should File for Federal Trademark Registration Protection for their Brands
9 minutes | Nov 30, 2020
Season 1, Episode 1 - Trademarks 101
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2022