286: Be Human otherwise Automate! with Sam Ovett
Are you automating your business processes?
Are you curious about what benefits it would bring to the table?
Sam loves the outdoors and has a degree in Environmental Science. After graduation, he decided to live in the mountains.
His father was an entrepreneur, doing high level businesses.
Today, this father and son help business owners to automate their marketing processes with Mobile Pocket Office.
In this episode, I am joined by Sam Ovett. Sam talks about how automation helps entrepreneurs run a successful business while having more free time. This adventurer is having the best of both worlds: running a successful business and skiing volcanoes with his wife and brother, all at the same time.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- 5 different stages of business (3:30)
- Sam tells how he got started (5:30)
- The most underrated marketing channel (12:47)
- Be human where it counts (13:29)
- The ecosystem of automation (15:45)
- The two categories of tracking (24:20)
- Create a funnel (27:19)
- Figure out what works in the market and automate it (46:03)
- Travel while doing business (46:23)
For full show notes and links visit: https://samanthariley.global/podcast/286/