282: Attracting The Right People with Bev Adamo
Have you ever asked yourself these questions:
Who are you? What are you here to do? Who are you here to serve?
Finding your niche is essential both in life and in business. However, finding your niche is not just an external exercise. It starts with being genuine and authentic with yourself, and tapping into your purpose.
In this episode, I am joined by Bev Adamo. She’s an internationally acclaimed coach who inspires and empowers women to lead a life of freedom and joy. Bev shares her genius on the subject of niching, and how to attract the right people for you to work with.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Focus on your purpose (4:15)
- How to discover your purpose (7:35)
- Do what you love (9:48)
- Choose harmony over balance (11:27)
- The Divine (12:56)
- What’s going on with your body (16:41)
- Why you’re getting stuck (18:00)
- People may think it’s woo woo, but it’s science (22:48)
- The Divine Appointment (28:40)
- What is it that you don’t want (34:39)
- Be courageous (38:05)
For full show notes and links visit: https://samanthariley.global/podcast/282/