281: What’s Working In Our Business
Implementing new ideas are important for business to stay fresh. Unfortunately, the fear of failure often comes along with these new ideas. The good news is, you can shift your mindset from the fear of failure to taking action by embracing the excitement of experimentation.
By conducting an experiment vs implementing something new can take away the fear of failure and ensure the implementation is an exciting process.
In this episode, Tim and I reflect on what has worked and what hasn’t for our business over the past twelve months. Join us as we chat about the experiments we have conducted and how the decisions we have made have helped us grow and scale our business.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How do you want your business to feel? (5:44)
- Exhaustion affects your decision-making process (7:01)
- Create time for yourself (8:41)
- Ensure you have a structure (9:33)
- The energy affects you and your business (12:44)
- Profit first (15:30)
- Organize your revenue (16:15)
- Be in control (18:40)
- Make it easier for your clients (22:51)
- Don’t be afraid to take action (29:38)
For full show notes and links visit: https://samanthariley.global/podcast/281