TWiV 677: Does antibody really know what time it is?
Daniel Griffin provides a clinical report on COVID-19, then we discuss rapid deployment of SARS-CoV-2 testing by research laboratories in San Francisco, longitudinal observation of antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in patients, and listener questions on vaccines, loss of smell, face masks, and more.
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- Daniel’s COVID-19 graph (Twitter)
- Cornell U containment victory (Bloomberg)
- Regeneron mAb trial paused (WSJ)
- CLIAHUB (PLoS Path)
- Serum antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 over time (paper one, two, three)
- Letters read on TWiV 677
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Dickson – Comedy Wildlife Photography Brianne – Ed Yong – Science reporting during a pandemic Alan – Tree Story by Valerie Trouet Rich – Boundless Body Radio Bethany and Casey Ruff Vincent – Wearing is Caring
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org