S6 Week 5 'Paradise' Recap - "The Boom Boom Room"
It's Week 5 of Bachelor in Paradise and we're talking all about...
- The aftermath of Derek going home
- The Clay/Nicole/Angela drama…or lack thereof?
- Blake’s sad time on the beach followed by a surprising turn around!
- Production having a blast messing with Matt Donald and Luke S with their edits
- Tayshia telling JPJ to respect what she says
- Dean shows up to ask Caelynn to leave with him!
- Mike supported everyone on the beach but ultimately had to go home
... and much much much more
===Many of The Bachelor franchise’s existing recap episodes are hosted by current or previous contestants of the show. While they do offer incredible insights on HOW the show works (which is super awesome), they, unfortunately, don’t have the best handle on actual relationship skills, mental health, or intimacy—and how those factors could affect their ‘performance’ on the show. That’s where we step in. As co-founders of Wright Wellness Center, a leading voice in relationships, sex, and mental health, we’re jumping into the conversation to talk about REAL relationship skills through the framework of a reality TV show… about relationships. The Wright Reasons Podcast is your Bachelor equivalent of a Sports Center recap of last night’s game. Real talk. Real analysis. Real experts. Real-ish television. Let’s discuss Bachelor in Paradise and all things Bachelor Nation together.
Say hi on social:
Our Personal Instagrams: