Ep. 165: December Q&A
You’ve got questions – we’ve got answers. This week on the Worn & Wound podcast, the team answers questions from listeners on a wide range of topics. We cover exit watches, some of the trends we spotted this year, watches under $1,000, and a whole lot more. We also spend some time talking about our favorite Worn & Wound content of the year, so be sure to check out links in the show notes for anything we talked about that you might have missed.
If you have any questions you’d like us to answer on a future episode, be sure to tag us on Instagram or comment below.
This week’s episode of the Worn & Wound podcast is brought to you by Bulova and their Joseph Bulova collection. Paying homage to the brand’s founder as well as its Swiss watchmaking history, the Joseph Bulova collection features limited edition automatic timepieces with distinctive Art Deco designs. Joseph Bulova founded the Bulova brand in New York City in 1875. In 1912, Bulova established the first manufacturing plant committed to the total production of wristwatch components in Biel/Bienne Switzerland. Bulova pays tribute to this history and its founder with the new Joseph Bulova collection, inspired by Bulova designs from the Art Deco era of the 1920’s to the 1940’s.
To learn more about the new Bulova Joseph Bulova collection head to Bulova.com.
To stay on top of all new episodes, you can subscribe to The Worn & Wound Podcast — now available on all major platforms including iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Spotify, and more. You can also find our RSS feed here.
And if you like what you hear, then don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes.
If there’s a question you want us to answer you can hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll put your question in the queue.Show Notes
- Zach Kazan’s wrist check: Lorier Hydra II
- Blake Malin’s wrist check: Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight
- Zach Weiss’s wrist check: Boldr Venture Limited Edition
- Blake Buettner’s wrist check: Unimatic Marine U1-MLM
- Interview with William Massena
- Hands on with the Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight Navy Blue
- Hands on with the Longines Spirit Chronograph
- Review: Farer Crooms
- Oris x Momotaro Divers Sixty-Five
- Whiskey & Watches Podcast
- Tenn & Two
- Bark & Jack
- Daniel Roth Double-Face Tourbillon
- Patek Philippe 5970
- Patek Philippe 3940
- Autodromo Group B Safari
- Boldr Rally Chronograph
- Nodus Sector Field
- Visitor Duneshore Shallows
- Baltic HMS & Bicompax
- Seiko SNJ029 “Safarnie”
- The Serica 4512
- We’ve All Been There
- A Look Inside Grand Seiko’s 9R Spring Drive Movement
- Ophion OPH 786 Velos
- Seiko SPB149 Review
- The Virtual Windup Watch Fair
- Blake’s Sinn U50 Review
- The Story of Nina Rindt’s personal Universal Geneve 885103/02