EP230: Why Agents Don't Book 40 Appointments Weekly? Belief (Part 1 of 4)
On this episode of The Wednesday Call podcast, Andy Albright comes to you live from his home in Treasure Island, Fla. to answer a simple question: Why don't agents book 40 appointments weekly?
There are four main reasons why this doesn't happen consistently.
The Four Reasons are:
1. BELIEF (Lack of)
2. EXPECTATIONS (Absence of)
3. TRAINING(Lack of)
4. FEEDBACK/RECOGNITION (Absence of)
1. BELIEF QUOTE: "Men in general are quick to believe that which they wish to be true." --Julius Caesar in 47 BC
1. Belief requires faith to wish for a different outcome or result.
2. Belief requires desire to turn that wish of a different outcome into a preference or priority.
3. Belief requires conviction to allow that preference to become a habit or routine.
4. Belief requires will to maintain that habit as Flo Rida says: "sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah I get a good feeling that I never had before." It is called accomplishment.
The Four Steps to Combat the Lack of Belief:
1. BELIEVE IT (accept in your heart it could happen). Possible Blockage: They believe it is not possible.
2. SEE IT (visualize in your mind it should happen). Possible Blockage: They believe they don't deserve any better.
3. SAY IT (speak in front of your peers it will happen). Possible Blockage: They think they shouldn't do it.
4. DO IT (decide to follow the system and make it happen). Possible Blockage: They think their way is better.
The Four Connecting Pieces of Belief:
1. Faith (assurance from accepting something you can't see yet). It is the fuel that creates trust.
2. Desire (strong feeling of want). It is the transition from wishing for something to preferring it to happen.
3. Conviction (reliance from depending on something you can see now). It is the fuel that creates confidence.
4. Will (allowance of choice). It is the transition from realizing a result to expecting it to happen.