Production Fueling Protection | Warrior Wealth | Ep 015
This week’s episode of Warrior Wealth has been pulled from the Warrior archives and features clips from the Warrior Wealth Summit in 2016 where Garrett dives into the topic of Protection, and how your Power actually sets up your Protection.
The following topics will be discussed every month:Week 1: Power Week 2: Production Week 3: Profit Week 4: Protection In This Week's Episode....PROTECTION Golden Nugget #1: Create, Stabilize and Maintain
- What is attainable and sustainable so you can stabilize your fitness and be doing some really cool shit at 60? At 80? What can you create so that you can stabilize and maintain your marriage? I tried a thirty minute sit down with my wife to have a serious conversation. We created one day of that. Couldn’t stabilize it, couldn’t maintain it. After twelve minutes we weren’t sure what to talk about.
- Who gives a shit if you live the Warrior’s Way and can create, but you can’t maintain it? For the first time in my life, I am bridling everyone. We have this board of ideas of cool shit we could do, but we don’t do. And for the first time in my life I am interested in stabilizing, maintaining and Protecting the systems and protocols of my life across the board: my body, my money, my income streams and my marriage.
QUESTION: What plans and systems do you have in place to stabilize and maintain what you are creating?Golden Nugget #2: Let Go to Protect
- I’m saying no to shit so that I can be present. There are people I distance myself from because they erode and are viruses to my Purpose. They’re not bad people, they’re just not people I’m choosing to be around because they erode my ability to maintain.
- There are certain belief systems I have divorced myself from because they don’t give me Protection, they make me weak. There are habits I have dropped because they don’t Protect, they destroy. I’m tired of a life of being the guy who burns his business to the ground every five years and starts all over again.
QUESTION: What habits and belief systems do you need to let go of that are making you weak and don't offer you Protection?Golden Nugget #3: Torch the Build and Burn
- Every time you burn your shit to the ground, you get older and more fatigued and it becomes less desirable to start over. When you start to care more about the life you’ve created, you also start to care more about the people around that life that are part of it with you.
- For the first time in my life, everything is clean and paid off and I realize I don’t want to make the same mistakes I’ve made in the past. I don’t want to have another seven year cycle where I build really big and then spend another seven years into my fifties trying to rebuild, and then burn again and restart the cycle all over again in my sixty’s. Now I create, I stabilize, I maintain and protect because I have stronger purpose across the board.
QUESTION: What steps do you need to take to stop playing the Build and Burn Game?Golden Nugget #4: Hire the Right Tax Team
- After my hefty tax bill was wired to the government in 2015, my desire to produce and create came to a screeching halt for a day or two and I realized I needed to learn how to play this game. I invested 50K in a team to protect what I fuckin created. Within the Tax Code, only five to seven pages are written on what you have to do; the rest of the Tax Code has been written to tell you how to not pay taxes - legally.
- They told me: You’ve had the wrong guys on your team. You’ve been having people deal with the five pages; we’re going to have you deal with the other hundred. We’re going to do it legally and we’re going to show you how to protect it. They make it easy for guys like you to feed the economy. They use tax to manipulate the economy, and it’s deliberately built for you to circumvent paying tax so that you can pour money into the economy and force things to move and change. Tax is a game of manipulation of economy.
QUESTION: Where across all areas of your life would hiring the right team help protect what you've been creating?Golden Nugget #5: Warrior Wealth
- Inside of My Warrior Wealth there are these two ideas of Production and Protection. These two concepts overlay each other in a big way. In Production: I’m a marketer, I’m a closer, I’m a leader not a Savior. In Protection: I’m my #1 Asset, my business is my #1 Investment. For me, here’s what the game has become: For the first time in my life after years of investing in myself, I can honestly count on me: With three seconds left on the clock, I fucking take the shot every single time now.
- What are you committed to changing abut the investment in you: in Mindsets, Skillsets, and Purpose? If you are your #1 asset, what are you committed to doing to protect and to expand your mindset? What are you committed to doing to protect and expand your skillsets as a Producer?
QUESTION: What are you doing to deepen, expand and clarify purpose through: Mindset, Skillset and Purpose?
If the King doesn't rise, the Kingdom dies!
Quote of the Week:
"I look at how exhausting it has been to take my marriage from where it was to where it is today. There is no battery life left in me to even consider doing that again. Yet the energy to maintain it and continue to grow it into prosperity doesn’t take a lot; it just takes a little bit of conscious thought every day."
--Garrett J White