New pastoral letter, message for engaged couples, “When is the McCarrick report being published?,” and more. #58
In this week's episode...
- Bishop Burbidge publishes a new pastoral letter, "In Tongues All Can Hear" on effective ways to evangelize and communicate during these times
- Despite the challenges of the pandemic, engaged couples are still preparing for marriage. Bishop shares his message to them during a recent “Conference for the Engaged”
- Recently, Bishop Burbidge celebrated Mass for Military and First Responders, commending them for their service to their communities and our country
- Following a strong response to the “Uplift Arlington” Holy Hour, Bishop Burbidge speaks about the role of silence in our spiritual lives
Bishop Burbidge answers these questions from the audience:
- Where is the McCarrick report?
- What are your thoughts about NFL players staying in the locker room during the national anthem? Any predictions for the 2020 NFL season?