Jack Daly: Living Life on Your Terms: Building Successful Empires Through Tenacity & Grit
I’m excited to share this episode with Jack Daly, a leading sales speaker and Amazon best-selling author. Jack delivers high energy workshops that are worth attending even if it’s just once in your life. From the age of 26 until 46 he started building his 6 successful businesses, 2 of which he sold to Wall Street firms. Our conversation is full of wisdom and inspiration. He shares his wins, struggles and secrets to a happy and successful life and businesses. I urge you to get a pen and paper handy because this amazing human being shares pure pearls of wisdom in this episode.
- [01:23] An introduction on Jack.
- [03:18] How he built 6 businesses between the age of 26 and 46 years old.
- [08:57] Jack shares how he broke through tough moments in running his businesses.
- [13:36] Practical things you can do to bounce back from lows.
- [25:00] The coaches Jack has had over the years.
- [27:26] Attracting amazing players, team members and staff in his businesses.
- [31:52] Building his businesses with a goal to sell them.
- [32:57] The relationship between his career as a CPA and being in sales.
- [39:04] Jack tells us more about how he tracks his daily goals.
- [45:44] Putting in an appointment for everything.
- [50:17] 2 uplifting and inspiring pearls of wisdom from Jack.
- “Once I understood what the destination was, then mapping out the journey was a lot easier.”
- “I am most excited about taking a blank sheet of paper and just doodling a company, what it’s going to look like if I build it, what it would look like when I would sell it. I’m a build and sell entrepreneur. I never really wanted to keep something for the rest of time or pass it on to my kids. I really like to build out. Period.”
- “Many entrepreneurs open up their businesses and are good at sales but they go out of business in less than 5 years because they haven’t figured out how to make it run properly.”