Guys Vs Girls; Relationships, Business and MORE
Would you rather hear Celeste and Laurin joined by strength training coach and fireman Ryan Conley or fitness and business coach Grant Dziak? Luckily, you don’t have to choose one, because in today’s show, both of them step up to the mic. Laurin and Celeste sit down with their significant others to talk relationships, business, fitness, and more. You’ll hear hilarious questions and surprising answers in their quick round of Would You Rather, and some philosophical reflections about whether you should focus on the greater good over your own desires. Buckle up, because there’s a lot to hear in this fun and insightful Guys vs. Girls episode.
“Everything seems like it’s always going to be this way because it’s as long as you’ve ever lived... As long as you keep going, there’s hope.”
Love the podcast? Leave a review on iTunes!
In This Episode:
- The boys dig into why consistency is important in a relationship and maintaining your independence is a non-negotiable
- Tips for communicating more effectively with your significant other
- Why trust is one of the most important aspects of a relationship, and what to do if you struggle with trusting people in your life
- The biggest lessons learned from the worst jobs the guys have ever had
- Celeste and Laurin share what it really means to be successful in business (hint: it’s not about the money)
- Would You Rather lightning round: A million-dollar question, knives for fingers, and teeth in unfortunate places
- Sports you need to try if you want to see a serious transformation in your life and advice from the guys about being consistent with fitness
- Are accolades or longevity more important in sports?
- Messages from Ryan and Grant to their 18-year-old selves
- Why the greater good will always outweigh your own needs
Connect with Ryan:
Connect with Grant:
Connect with Celeste and Laurin: