#7 Subconscious Negative Thoughts in Motherhood: what they are, where they are, and how you can change them TODAY.
As we go through matrescence – the transition from woman to mother – there are times when we will be plagued by subconscious negative thoughts:
For example, what if my baby stops breathing in the night?
Or: I should get the kids off their devices and outside more.
Or: I am a bad mother!
These thoughts will come. However, we must be aware that they are there. Otherwise we give our subconscious negative thoughts the power to ruin our lives. You must take control of your mind and thereby change your brain.
In this this episode of The Tough Mothers Podcast and Tough Mothers TV you will learn:
- Our constant internal chatter dictates the quality of our life
- What subconscious negative thoughts are
- To identify your true thoughts - fact vs fiction
- How subconscious negative thinking is destructive
- The 5 evidence-based steps you can take today to change your subconscious negative thoughts
For more information, links and tips visit www.ToughMothers.com/ep7