How to Get Started Travel Hacking with Cody from Fly To FI
In this episode, Cody Berman shares how you can optimize your finances and take advantage of travel hacking to travel inexpensively. He shares simple tips for signing up for your first travel rewards credit card, ways to earn and spend your points and miles, and the important things to watch out for while playing the credit card travel hacking game.
Now you can show your support for the podcast by buying me a coffee!
In this episode we cover:
- The best starter credit cards for travel hacking beginners
- The Capital One Venture credit card benefits we love
- What happens when you don’t meet the minimum spend
- Some ways to help you meet the minimum spend
- Tips for getting the best redemptions when using points and miles
Connect with Cody Berman
Podcast: The FI Show
Connect with Me:
Podcast Website: https://podcast.thoughtcard.com
For all of the resources mentioned in this episode visit our website: https://podcast.thoughtcard.com/episode30/
A special thanks to our sponsor Awesome Maps. Awesome Maps offers a wide variety of stylish and informative maps that inspire you to discover new places and create new memories around the world, from travel journal maps that you can take with you on the road to design pieces for your home. Use the promo code "THOUGHTCARD" to get 10% off your order.