No Planning Time, Low Test Scores, & Correcting Students | Q&A Show
In this Q&A show, we discuss:
- How do you support students & help them master content after they've scored low on a test?
- How do you find time to prep, grade, plan without using all of your free time outside of school if you don't have a prep period?
- How do you correct students & stimulate competition in a robotics classroom?
- Any suggestions for a successful long-term subbing experience in 6th grade math?
- 10 Grading Time Hacks podcast episode
- Tips For New Teachers : Stop Working! video
- #mtbos Twitter community [math resources]
- YouCubed Teacher Community on Facebook [math resources]
QUESTIONS FOR NEXT TIME
Email me at email@example.com with your questions for the next Q&A show. Put 'For QA Show' in the subject line.
CONNECT WITH THOM
SUPPORT THE PODCAST