Ep 63- Biju Thomas- Talent Doesn't Matter: Rebuilding Through Life's Opportunities
2020 has proven to be a year of pretty big challenges, with lots of completely unexpected surprises. But it's also allowed us the opportunity to take a step back and deeply reassess what we're doing, what's working for us, and are we actually doing the things we need to do to get what's REALLY important to us.
Biju Thomas is known in the endurance sports world for his Feed Zone Cookbook, and Feed Zone Portables Cookbook, but he has a wealth of training and racing experience which he shares with us in todays episode. We talk about:
- Becoming a better person, not just cyclist/ triathlete
- The power of written lists & planning your days ahead of time
- Focusing on what you can control
- Riding "Analog"
- What small things will help you move forward TODAY?
- Why Sleep is really, really important
- Getting to know YOUR body, and how YOU need to train and recover
@mixnmatch / www.mixn-match.com
@skratchlabs / www.skratchlabs.com
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hj6FuUZCD4