Snapshot #130: How To Hold A Virtual Open House Using Facebook Live
We talk to Scott Shapiro, Client Partner, Industry Relations at Facebook, about how to use Facebook Live to hold virtual open houses.
1. How to get people to tune in to a virtual open house, and how to repurpose the content you record for later.
2. How to create a Facebook Event for your open house.
3. How to prepare for your virtual open house, including what to do in the property before you start recording. (Hint: write a script! And test the wifi in advance throughout the house.)
4. What a gimbal is and why you need one.
5. How to pace the tour and how to craft a story for the house.
6. What to do with the video once it's created and the livestream is over.
7. How to use this video content for business development beyond selling this one house.
Best practices for Facebook Live Open Houses on the Facebook website