Episode 50: Summer Reading List: Molly & John's Top 6 Business Books
Which books have helped you grow personally and professionally? In this new segment of #NotBusiness, John and Molly discuss the books that have had the biggest impact on their professional growth. You’ll learn what Molly reads every year to refuel her creativity, the book that helped John prepare for his new role at Smart Marketer, and more insights they've picked up across years of reading. From pages that engulf you in a world of marketing and wizardry to the examination of each stage of life as it relates to business, this booklist has something for everyone.
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
Have questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and don’t forget to…
Serve the World Unselfishly and Profit