Episode 42: The 7-Step Viral Video Ad Formula Behind $100K/Day in Spend
Want to create the perfect storm for opportunity and growth?
Molly is joined by Ryan McKenzie of TruEarth to talk about how he scaled to over $100,000/day in ad spend with amazing video ads. During this chat, you’ll learn the 7-step ad formula Ryan used to create the viral videos that have skyrocketed his laundry detergent brand. He'll show you how to create the perfect storm for opportunity and growth, including how to use the right hook, invest in consumable creative, speak to the right audience, and get tactical with Facebook’s algorithm.
YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS!
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Subscribe to The Smart Marketer Podcast
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Repost this episode to your social media
- Share your favorite episodes with a friend
- Tag us in your next post and use the hashtag #WeOutHere
- To get a question answered on the podcast, follow and message us on IG at @mollypittmandigital
Have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com, and don’t forget to…
Serve the World Unselfishly and Profit