146: How to create more pleasure in life - with Laura Zam
Are you ready to create more pleasure in your life? Well, buckle up, buttercup and let’s take a walk together. You’ll want to listen to this one without others around, trust me.
My special guest today is author Laura Zam and she’s simplifying how to create more pleasure in life. Let’s face it… a life worth living isn’t solely about work, money, and success. In fact, some would say (including me) that those things are a small sliver of what makes a life whole. Let’s talk about pleasure, desire, sex and asking for you really, really want… my goodness, now THAT’S a great topic to simplify!
Here’s how.My special guest today is Laura Zam and she’s simplifying how to create more pleasure in life.
We tackle and simplify all aspects of it, including:
- Why pleasure is a key component to living a whole life
- How to begin to ask for what you desire, especially if you’ve been a people pleaser for so long
- What to do if you’ve got zero libido, feeling overworked, and on the verge of burnout
- For those who might be dealing with past sexual trauma, she shares her personal story and what helped her reemerge stronger
- …and ultimately, where you can find more time in your schedule, especially during the holidays for pleasure.
Remember, we are not robots and we cannot focus on our work 24/7… as humans, we need to define our desires, learn to discern which are the healthiest for us to attract, and communicate them with others. Laura shares her journey creating more pleasure in her life and what she learned all along the way. No matter if you’re single, married, male, female or none of the above, this one's for you!Q: Are you ready to create more pleasure in life? If yes, this one is for you.
It’s time to #DoTheThing!
Show notes available with all LINKS mentioned here: https://thesimplifiers.com/podcast/laura-zam-create-more-pleasure