How I Tested 75,000 Pieces of Content – Brendan Kane
Growth strategist Brendan Kane has constructed applications, platforms and campaigns for celebrity clients for Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katie Couric, Michael Strahan, and supermodel Adriana Lima. Brendan authored One Million Followers: How I Built a Massive Social Following in 30 Days and provides some of the stories resident in his book. Listen in to find out how he tested 75,000 pieces of content to save his client over $31,000,000 in user acquisition costs.Questions During Podcast
- Your book title says it all One Million Followers: How I Built a Massive Social Following in 30 Days. What s the trick?
- Are there common variables you look at when testing content for B2C and B2B?
- What should B2B marketers do to optimize content?
- What did you learn from working with Taylor Swift s that can apply to B2B?
- Is there a campaign that you knew would be great but ended up not working well?
- Who or what do you listen to or read to get inspiration?
- If you didn t have any responsibilities at home or work next week, what would you do with your time?
- Closing thoughts?
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendanjkane/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrendanJamesKane/
- Website: onemillionfollowers.com
- Book: One Million Followers: How I Built a Massive Social Following in 30 Days
The post How I Tested 75,000 Pieces of Content – Brendan Kane appeared first on Scott King.