The Holiness of Birth with Michelle Smith
In this episode, Rabbi Elisheva and Michelle discuss:
- How the birth of each child brings with it the birth of a new mother
- Amazing facts about the placenta (hint: do you know why we have birthday cake on birthday’s?)
- How experiences in the womb, and of the birth process itself affect us.
- Placentas are way cooler than we think!
- Some believe the baby, umbilical cord, and placenta to be like the holy trinityC
- Conception, gestation and birth are significant psycho-spiritual experiences in the life journey of parents and children.
“There is a difference between working hard and laboring and suffering.” — Michelle Smith
Connect with Michelle Smith:
Facebook: Birth Ease
Youtube: Birth Ease
Show: Birth Ease
Connect with Emily Brenner:
Facebook: The Radical Rabbi
YouTube: The Radical Rabbi
Show: The Radical Rabbi
LinkedIn: Emily (Rabbi Elisheva Brenner) Brenner
HERE Podcast Episodes
- My Dysfunctional TribeNovember 22, 2019
- Journey From Out of the Dumps to a Great New Business with Jennie EdwardsNovember 8, 2019
- Radical Faith with Susan DascenziNovember 1, 2019
- AustriaOctober 25, 2019
- PortalOctober 25, 2019