Building a Portfolio of SaaS Businesses…the right way
Kevin started his online venture with a $300 content site about Tattoos. Today he runs a portfolio of SaaS businesses on behalf of investors and himself. In this interview Kevin shares insights on how to build a portfolio business and set it up to exit one or more of the assets cleanly.
He also shares his process for making investment decisions and comparing one opportunity against another. He does what he can to not play favorites because he likes the owner or the business, and let’s the stats lead the way to investment decisions.
If you want to be an investor and not a buyer, Kevin’s firm delivers 15-20% return on investment to investors!Episode Highlights:
- Learn how to set up a portfolio with a clean exit on any of the assets if desired.
- Discover why Kevin buys SaaS businesses over any other.
- Managing workload on each business is handled with a proven, trackable system
- Hear Kevin’s thoughts on his acquisition model and process.
- The sites he likes the most are not always the best investments
- You can earn 15-20% ROI investing in Webfolio Management
- Kevin coaches others on building and managing SaaS companies.
Investor Contact Email: email@example.com