How To Be Comfortable In Front Of A Camera [Ep. 22]
Want to learn how to to be comfortable in front of a camera?
In this special feature episode, I interview Apryl Evans, blogger and founder of The Rockstar Mom Sisterhood.
Apryl also has experience as a recording artist, model, and radio personality, and will be sharing some of her best strategies for feeling confident on camera.
More specifically, she'll be sharing:
- How to use photography and video to more deeply connect with your audience
- Camera confidence tips for people who feel self-conscious
- Tried-and-true tactics for flattering photos
- Skills that anyone who wants to be natural on camera should practice
- Advice for planning shoots in a way that feels authentic and on-brand
- How to constructively critique your shoots
- And more!
Basically, if you're interested in gaining some confidence on camera you won't want to miss this episode!
Snag FREE access to my Travel Blog Resource Library (30+ resources!):
The printables, video tutorials and mini-courses inside will help you grow your traffic, community, and income!
LET'S CONNECT ON SOCIAL: