98: What Do Women Really Think About Tattoos?
Show Notes: RealMenRealStyle.com/Episode98 Tattoos are everywhere these days. They used to be only seen from military men showing off their service, or from people who spent time in prison.
Today, we see them on nearly everyone who turns 18. Like anything, we typically do it to bring attention to ourselves - especially from a partner.
The question is, do women really want to see that ink? If so, what doe they want to see? It’s also important to know where they want it to be.
I imagine a tattoo on your face of a naked lady wouldn’t be too appealing to women.
Download this episode of Real Men Real Style now to hear what women really think about ink.10 Tattoos From Least Attractive to Most:
- The mom heart (not attractive)
- The dagger (not attractive)
- Sexy lady (not attractive)
- Flowers (not attractive)
- Skulls (somewhat attractive)
- Anchors (somewhat attractive)
- Birds (more attractive)
- Fierce animals (more attractive)
- Foreign language (attractive - if you speak it)
- The minimalist tattoo (most attractive)
- Forearm (most attractive)
- Underside of wrist
- Back of Calf
- On your belly (not attractive)
- Tattoos are very cultural.
- Study shows women don’t find tattooed men more or less attractive.
- Men found other tattooed men to be more attractive to women.
- Women find men with tattoos to be healthier, more masculine, more dominant, and more aggressive.
- A lot of women find men with tattoos to be worse partners and worse parents.
- Tattooed men are seen as “the bad boy”.
- If you have a foreign language tattooed on your body, you need to be able to speak it.
- Woman like small tattoos that are simple.
- Be careful of tattoo placement for your workplace.
- Avoid tattoos on the face.
- Tattoos are more and more common.
- The best tattoo for a stylish professional is a minimalist tattoo on your back.
Think it through before you get a tattoo.
Show Notes: RealMenRealStyle.com/Episode98