60 - Highly Sensitive Person Adventures: Demisexuality, Attracting Narcissists & More | Steve
Steve is an Empath, HSP and INFP on the Myers-Briggs, and he has a podcast call the HSP Experience where he discusses living in the modern world as a highly sensitive person & covers topics like anxiety, depression, addiction, recovery, toxic beliefs, relationships, and psychology. He helps his listeners learn how to thrive as highly sensitive people living in an often insensitive world.
- What is a Highly Sensitive Person, HSP?
- What are the benefits of being a HSP?
- What are the drawbacks?
- Misophonia & the HSP
- The connection between HSP and demisexuality
- The Covert Narcissist & Introverted Empath, HSP dynamic
- The HSP & Borderline Personality Disorder dynamic
- How to thrive in the world as an HSP
Connect with Steve: